RASPBERRY BLISS BALLS – 07 Days Of Coeliac Recipes
By Chloe Horne, Accredited Practising Dietitian at Optimum Health Solutions
- 5 Cups Raw Unsalted Cashews
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 TB Coconut Oil (melted or liquid)
- 1 TB Honey or Maple Syrup
1. Place nuts and coconut in food processor and blend until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add in raspberries and blitz quickly to combine.
3. Transfer mixture to a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Gently mix in liquid ingredients and stir until all combined, adding water if needed to achieve desired consistency.
5. Using your hands, roll 1 TB sized amounts of mixture into balls,
6. Roll in additional coconut.
7. Place in refrigerator to set for 1 hr and keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.