OVERNIGHT BREKKIE JAR – 07 DAYS OF COELIAC RECIPES
By Chloe Horne, Accredited Practising Dietitian at Optimum Health Solutions
- 1/3 Cup (50g) Brown Rice Flakes
- 1 Tb Mixed Seeds (try Pumpkin and Chia)
- 1 Tb low fat Vanilla Yogurt (See note)
- 1/3 Cup Skim Milk
- Handful of Raspberries or blueberries to top.
If you prefer to use plain greek or natural or yogurt, try adding ½ a teaspoon of vanilla essence for a little sweetness
1. In a small bowl combine Rice flakes, seeds, milk and yogurt and stir until evenly mixed.
2. Transfer to a small airtight jar or Tupperware container. Top with a small handful (about 10 berries)
3. Place in fridge overnight.
4. In the morning, stir and eat!
This can be eaten cold or heated for a warming breakfast in the colder months.