- 8 baby chat potatoes
- 320g grean beans topped and tailed
- 4 eggs
- 60ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup kalmata olives
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- Tuna – spoil yourself with fresh tuna steaks or use tined tuna in spring water
- 12 baby egg tomatoes, halved
1.Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a chopping board. Halve. Add the beans to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ c Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 500g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- Extra EVOO or Olive Oil spray for cooking
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 x 400g cans brown lentils, rinsed and drained.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 180®C. Place tomatoes cut side up on a tray and roast for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned. Let cool for 15 minutes. Transfer to food processer with the basil and lightly process to a chunky sauce.
- 1. 4 x large beetroot bulbs (Quick option – 1 x 450g tin of baby beets)
- 120g rocket and/or baby spinach leaves
- 80g Greek Feta
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Use a fork to prick beetroot. Place on baking tray and bake for 45minutes or until tender. Once cooked – peel and cut into quarters. (Quick option – Use tinned beetroot – rinse well and cut into quarters.
2. Combine the rocket/spinach leaves and beetroot in a serving bowl. Crumble Greek Feta over the top and sprinkle with roughly chopped walnuts.
- 2 cups cooked rice (brown or basmati)
- 2 x 400 g can mixed beans (salt reduced), drained and rinsed
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 4 red capsicums
- ½ cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley or coriander, plus extra to serve
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 180ºC (350ºF). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the rice, beans, zucchini, tomato, corn and chilli sauce in a large mixing bowl and toss together well.
3. Slice the top off each capsicum and remove all seeds and white membrane.
- 250g cooked Hokkien egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 400g rump steak, sliced
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 200g snow peas, ends and strings removed
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce (or sweet chilli sauce)
1. Prepare noodles following packet directions.
2. Heat oil in pan, stir-fry beef in two batches, set aside and keep warm.
3. Add onion, garlic and ginger, cooking until onion is translucent. Add broccoli, snow peas and water, cooking until vegetables soften.
- 2 x 400g can Red Lentils
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 4 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 200g packet of baby spinach leaves
- ½ tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g carton low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups steamed vegetables
1. Add the lentils, onion, turmeric, chilli and tomatoes to a saucepan and add enough water to just cover the lentils. Bring to the boil and simmer until lentils are soft, approximately 20 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 8 eggs
- 100 grams reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup Greek or Natural Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add sweet potato and onion; sauté until vegetables begin to softer, 5-7 minutes. Stir in spinach, cooking until wilted. Remove from heat.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Whisk in yogurt until smooth. Stir in sautéed vegetable mixture.
4. Pour into muffin tins or large pan and top evenly with crumbled feta.
- 2 large zucchini, washed, skin on.
- 2 Cups of your favourite pasta sauce
- 2 TB Good quality basil pesto
- ½ Bunch Fresh Basil
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Using a mandolin or Spiraliser process zucchini into long thin strips.
If using pasta sauce:
1. Heat sauce in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat until warmed through.
2. Add zucchini and mix through. Serve with salad and a small amount of fresh parmesan.
If using Pesto:
1. Place zucchini in a microwave safe container and cook for 30-40 seconds until just heated.
2. Stir through pesto, basil and cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.
- ½ cup fresh/tinned passionfruit
- 6 fresh/tinned lychees
- ½ cup lime juice
- Mint as necessary
- Ice cubes
- 2.0L plain sparkling mineral water/soda water