By Chloe Horne, Accredited Practising Dietitian at Optimum Health Solutions
- 5 Eggs
- ¼ Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Large handful spinach (shredded)
- 4 Button Mushrooms (peeled and roughly chopped)
- ½ cup broccoli (chopped)
- ¼ Cup low fat grated cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with olive oil
3. In a medium sized jug, beat all the eggs together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Divide vegetable fillings among muffin cups.
5. Pour egg mixture into the filled cups, and top with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes then remove from oven and let cool in muffin tray.