APRICOT AND ALMOND BALLS – 07 DAYS OF COELIAC RECIPES
By Chloe Horne, Accredited Practising Dietitian at Optimum Health Solutions
- ½ Cup Raw almond or Almond Meal
- 1 Cup dried Apricots
- 2 TB Desssicated Coconut (with extra for coating).
- 1 TB Chia Seeds
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
1. Process whole almonds in food processor until resembling breadcrumbs. If using Almond meal, skip to step 2.
2. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until combined.
3. Add 1-2 TB of water gradually until mixture sticks together.
4. Using your hands, roll 1 TB sized amounts of mixture into balls.
5. Roll in coconut mixture.
6. Place in refridgerator to set (approx 1 Hr).
7. Keep in airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.