Areas Addressed In Our Program
Our Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Program will demonstrate how every person can overcome this condition. Three main areas are addressed:
- Correct Your Breathing Breathing through the mouth – Correct breathing occurs through the nose when sleeping. Our program will train you to breath nasally with control, so it becomes second nature.
- Correct your posture Poor posture – Our Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Program will address the postural condition known as Upper Crossed Syndrome. This is characterised by rounded shoulders and a forward head position (see diagram below). Such posture inhibits airflow when sleeping, contributing to breathing difficulties and leading to snoring.
- Help you lose weight Being overweight has a direct correlation to snoring and sleep apnoea. Carrying excess body fat inhibits your breathing and also places additional stress on the cardiac system (heart). Both of these factors directly result in snoring.
Symptoms of sleep apnea includes:
- Lack of energy
- Morning headaches
- Frequent urination throughout the night
- Large neck size
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Night-time gasping, choking or coughing
- GE Reflux
- Inability to concentrate
- Dryness or soreness of the throat after waking up
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Diminished sex drive or impotence
Book In Your Free Initial Health Consultation
We’ll give you a call once you complete the form and book you in at a time that is suitable for you!
By completing this form you agree to be sent our weekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.