Post-Surgery Rehabilitation Programs
The team at Optimum Health Solutions is qualified and dedicated to returning you to your pre-injury functionality. In many cases, our patients even exceed their abilities before injury or surgery.
Optimum Health Solutions Post-Surgery Rehabilitation Program includes:
- Hydrotherapy creates a low weight-bearing environment, enabling you to do more in the early stages after surgery. Hydrotherapy improves your range of motion and early stages of functionality.
- Resistance exercise in our purpose-built rehab gyms for strengthening muscles, improving posture and returning the body to its correct bio-mechanical alignment.
- Remedial massage to reduce early post-operative swelling and muscular tension.
- All sessions last for a duration of one hour minimum, and are fully supervised.
- Optimum staff will progress your program, making you stronger than ever.
- We recommend appropriate exercises to maximise recovery, without jeopardising surgical repairs.
- Ongoing education to return you to normal daily life, or to get you back on the sporting field.
Commonly treated orthopaedic procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Total joint replacements (shoulder, hip, knee).
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction.
- Arthroscopic knee surgeries (such as meniscectomies, meniscal repairs).
- Arthroscopic hip surgeries (such as labral repairs).
- Achilles tendon repairs.
- Nerve releases (such as cubital tunnel, radial tunnel, carpal tunnel, tarsal tunnel).
- Neck and back surgery (such as fusions, laminectomy, decompression).
- Surgical fixation of fractures of the arms and legs.