Optimum Health Solutions is your complete NDIS service provider. At Optimum, we provide 6 different allied health services at a location near you. If you are in need of help with your NDIS plan, please contact our NDIS coordinator Tracey Camden on (02 8319 3690). If you would like to book in for a treatment, call your nearest Optimum studio.
- Optimum’s Occupational Therapists are client-centred health professionals. Their primary goal is to enable people to participate in the activities of everyday lives. Our practitioners achieve this through assisting the individual to engage in the occupations they want to, need to, or are expected to do, or by modifying the occupation/environment to better suit their participation.
- Our ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologists are trained to prescribe evidence-based exercise to general populations AND to clinical populations who have any form of chronic disease, and/or pain of a musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiopulmonary and/or metabolic nature (such as Osteoporosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Diabetes and more).
- Our Speech Pathologist studies, diagnoses and treats communication disorders, including difficulties with speaking, listening, understanding language, reading, writing, social skills, stuttering and using voice. They work with people who have difficulty communicating because of development delays, stroke, brain injuries, learning disability, intellectual disability, cerebral palsy, dementia, and hearing loss, as well as other problems that can affect speech and language.
- Our Physiotherapists work alongside and lead our team of Exercise Physiologists. They work with you to create a long term exercise and rehabilitation plan to prevent the reoccurrence of your pain, symptoms or injuries. Our Physiotherapy treatment utilises up to date techniques including mobilisation, manipulation, dry needling, soft-tissue massage, trigger point therapy and stretching. This is combined with education and rehabilitation to strengthen, rehabilitate and retrain specific areas of your body to alleviate your symptoms, reduce pain and get you back to your desired activities
- Our hydrotherapy pool is heated to approximately 33 degrees Celsius. This enables patients to fully relax (in contrast to tensing up in cold water), promoting pain relief and encouraging circulation. The warmth of the water is crucial for improving muscle elasticity, via increasing muscle temperature. This enables muscles to be more easily stretched through exercises.
- Our accredited practicing dietitians manage client-
centered nutritional care by planning and implementing appropriate diets and menus for our valued clients – helping you to make dietary choices to attain and maintain health, and to prevent and treat health conditions. Optimum’s nutrition programs cover topics personalised to your nutritional needs, and as a result, our programs are offer a holistic approach to creating balance in your nutritional health.
How The NDIS Works
Are You Eligible For The NDIS?
To qualify for a personalised disability support plan through the NDIS the participant must:
- Be aged between 0-65 years.
- Have a permanent impairment or disability that results in substantially reduced functional capacity that affects participation and requires lifetime support.
Find out more about the NDIS eligibility criteria here: NDIS Eligibility
381 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, NSW 2131
Ph: (02) 8599 6280
Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre
1 Rod Laver Drive, Homebush, NSW 2141
Ph: (02) 8599 6283
Suite 2, 114 Main Street, Blacktown, NSW 2148
Ph: (02) 8599 6275
Werrington Squash & Fitness
Lot 201, Dunheved Rd, Werrington, NSW 2747
Ph: (02) 8599 6275
262 Princes Highway, Sylvania, NSW 2224
Ph: (02) 8599 6274
Ground Floor, Campbelltown Private Hospital
42 Parkside Cres, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Ph: (02) 4620 7299
37 Ross Street, Goulburn, NSW 2580
Ph: (02) 4810 0700
Inside Oceana Health Club
49 Electra Place, Mornington, TAS 7018
Ph: (03) 6245 0799