Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 400g extra-lean lamb leg steaks, cut into cubes
- Extra-light olive oil cooking spray
- 2 brown onions, halved, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup salt-reduced beef liquid stock
- 400g can whole peeled tomatoes (reduced-salt or no-salt)
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 large rosemary sprigs
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups frozen peas
- To serve with: ½ cup cooked rice per portion.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place flour in a snap-lock bag. Add lamb and shake bag to coat.… Read the rest